Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just wondering....

So I am wondering today and have been for a while.  What is our country coming too?  It is very scary knowing I have two children entering adulthood.  What will their future hold? Jobs or any type of securtiy for them?  Both are military bound which scares me.  I am very thankful and proud that they both want to serve our nation.  Navy and Army is their branches inwhich they will serve us.  Will my children see the terror of war?  Will they have to "terrorize" other human beings for our government?  My hope is that they will not. 
I look at my life and rethink all the values and morals I was taught and those forced down my throat.  I do not think people having to go to a food pantry is okay.  People sleeping on the streets is not okay.  I see this everyday.  And I see more and more people having to use the food bank and many more on the streets.  This has got to change.
People are people and why we can't see that really confuses me.  I don't live inside the box.  I like the outside better.  I don't play by the rules...unless I have too!  I want a better nation.  I want a place where all is accepted.  I want the violence to stop.  I want our government to take their damn blinders off and see what is happening here.  HERE in America...HERE in Kentucky....EVERYWHERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment